Inner City Scholarship Fund
Please read the below document for more information about SFIC.
2019 - 2020 Application Information
For the 2019- 2020 Academic Year
Facts about SFIC:
- The Scholarship Fund for Inner- City Children awards partial- tuition assistance to families with children in grades K-12 attending Catholic schools within the Archdiocese of Newark (Bergen, Essex, Hudson, and Union Counties). All Pre- Kindergarten programs are not eligible.
- Scholarships are based upon financial need and are awarded without regard to religion, race or ethnicity.
- Deadline for submitting all on-line applications TBD.
- Financial documentation is required along with the completed on-line application.
- Financial documentation REQUIRED includes the following:
- 2018 Federal 1040 (first 2 pages only) with students listed as dependents
- 2018 W2
- If Applicable:
- 2018 SSI 1099S or benefit letter including monthly amount
- Unemployment determination letter
- Current SNAP Food Stamps and/ or Welfare benefit letter including monthly amounts
- A $30 non- refundable application fee is required (one per family)
- ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL OF OUR DECISION LATE JUNE 2019.
- Scholarship payments are made directly to the schools.